Hygienist/OHT Bay of Islands - Hygienist, OHT, OA, DA, Practice Manager and Receptionist jobs
|SEARCH ALL JOBS:|
|NOTE: Enquiries are welcome via the job contact forms, however all potential candidates MUST ALSO REGISTER HERE.|
|>Home >Jobs >Hygienist, OHT, OA, DA, Practice Manager and Receptionist jobs >Hygienist/OHT Bay of Islands|
We're looking for an experienced Hygienist or Oral Health Therapist for two busy Northland practices in the Bay of Islands.
The practice is a busy multi chair surgery and has 6 dentists and 4 hygienists. The role would be across 2 practices, which are less than a 30 minute drive apart. Ideally this is a full time role, but the client is prepared to be flexible , so this could be a full time, part time, or locum role.
Ideally you have:
- 3- 5 years' experience within a highly motivated practice, and who values the standards and ethics of a practice
- Demonstrated Hygienist experience in New Zealand
- A positive outgoing attitude
- Well developed interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively with both our people and our clients
- The ability to work well under pressure, to multi task and be flexible
- Confidence with and the aptitude to learn new technology (experience with Exact is a bonus)
This role can also include evening hours or Saturdays and must be filled by 4 May 2020.
About the Bay Of Islands
A three-hour drive north of Auckland, the beautiful Bay of Islands is one of the most popular vacation destinations in the country. More than 144 islands dot the glittering bay, making it a haven for sailing and yachting. Penguins, dolphins, whales, and marlin live in these fertile waters. The region is a popular sport fishing spot. Visitors can sea kayak along the coast, hike the many island trails, bask in secluded coves, tour Cape Brett and the famous rock formation called Hole in the Rock, and explore sub-tropical forests where Kauri trees grow. The quaint towns in the area such as Russell, Opua, Paihia, and Kerikeri are great bases for exploring this scenic bay.
Applicants must be eligible to work in New Zealand, hold relevant Visas, Dental Council Registrations and Annual Practicing Certificate.
Sound like you? Contact Toni today and find out more. 03 477 8777
Bay of Islands, Northland
BDS, NZDC Reg & APC, relevant visa