Dentist - Hamilton - Dental Positions
|SEARCH ALL JOBS:|
|NOTE: Enquiries are welcome via the job contact forms, however all potential candidates MUST ALSO REGISTER HERE.|
|>Home >Jobs >Dental Positions >Dentist - Hamilton|
Our client is looking for a highly skilled and experienced cosmetic dentist for their state-of-the-art, multi-chair practice in Hamilton. You will need to have above average skills in cosmetic dentistry and ideally have published peer reviewed articles internationally.
You will have access to a fully-digitized practice equipped with; Sirona state of the art (WiFi-Enabled) dental chairs, Sirone Galileos 3D Cone Beam Imaging, Cerec CAD/CAM, Diagnodent, VELscope oral assessment tool, WaterLase and highly technological integrated equipment/systems. There is the opportunity for excellent income and the ability to maximise your individual and professional potential.
The ideal candidate will:
· Have excellent communication skills
· Enjoy working with new technology and learning new skills
· Enjoy people and value a cohesive and supportive team
· Have proven experience
· Good hands on with general restorative dentistry (involves composite restorations), root canal treatment, extractions, and CEREC/porcelain crowns.
· Cosmetic Dentistry and Implant/Surgical experience/proficiency will be an advantage
· An interest in orthodontics would be welcomed
· Have experience on the international speaking circuit
· Have a strong sense of ethics, acting with integrity
· Willing to learn and share knowledge with peers
· Have a strong desire for more than just financial success
· A qualification and experience in IV sedation will be a great advantage
· Be legally entitled to work in NZ
· Have a current registration with the NZ Dental Council
· A desire to work and settle in Hamilton
There is the potential to buy into this state-of-the-art practice for the right candidate.
Hours of work: Full Time (40-45 hours, including 2 late nights (late start with late finish) and a future possibility to work on Saturdays on roster basis)
Practice Opening hours: Monday-Friday 7am-8pm
Experience: 5-10+ years
Availability: Immediate Start
Awareness: NZ Dental Council regulations and Code of Practice Framework, Dentistry under ACC
If you are intrigued by technological advancements in dentistry, clinical autonomy and the ability to maintain a work-life balance while employed in a successful, growing practice, then this may be an opportunity for you. Contact us today.